While it may seem like cosmetic procedures such as fillers and Botox are uncommon, their popularity continues to rise. In fact, in the year 2015 alone, Americans were injected more than 6.6 million times. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, this number is a 40 percent increase from only five years ago, [...]
- What Areas of the Body Can Be Targeted With CoolSculpting®?
- Am I a Candidate for Mohs Micrographic Surgery to Remove Skin Cancer?
- Introducing Vollure™, the Newest Addition to the Juvederm Family
- Get Your Skin Ready for Summer at our EltaMD Day!
- How Can I Improve the Look of Sun Damage and Age Spots?