Submental fat (fat beneath the chin) can be difficult to target, especially through traditional means of diet and exercise. Many people struggle to see noticeable fat reduction around their jawline simply due to the extensive weight loss required to see a noticeable improvement. Additionally, fat beneath the chin is often a secondary result [...]
- What Areas of the Body Can Be Targeted With CoolSculpting®?
- Am I a Candidate for Mohs Micrographic Surgery to Remove Skin Cancer?
- Introducing Vollure™, the Newest Addition to the Juvederm Family
- Get Your Skin Ready for Summer at our EltaMD Day!
- How Can I Improve the Look of Sun Damage and Age Spots?