The specialists at Levy Dermatology provide skilled, personalized service with ethical and unparalleled diagnosis and treatment of medical skin problems.
- General Dermatology — diagnostic and therapeutic services for common and complicated cutaneous disorders in patients of all ages
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dermatologic surgery
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Women’s skin care and evaluation program
- Mole and skin cancer evaluation and treatment
- Clinical diagnosis and treatment of malignant lesions
- Acne treatments, including laser treatments
- Psoriasis treatment including the use of systemic biologic agents
- Minor surgical procedures, such as the treatment of warts, skin tags, and moles
- Benign and malignant growth removal by excision, cryosurgery, electrosurgery or other methods.
- Expertise in removing basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma.
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery for skin cancer
- Preventive skin care
For more information on a specific skin issue, click here.